Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gift From A Friend Arrived

hi everyone..
I m dancing with joy right now.. i just got a parcel from US it was RAK [random act of kindness] by one of my US friend Diane Schultz. i just met her about 2 weeks ago via a yahoo group called Penny Fowers. its really very awsome & friendly group. [sorry but membership is closed now. yes they have taken very small no of members to keep it nice n private kinda group. although u can apply in waiting. if any member goes off than those in waiting are given membership]
Diane is an independent SU demonstrator. this is her blog creative paper treasures. every week she posts a tutorial of MDS i.e. my digital studio whish is a software by SU. it lets u create very beautiful cards.
she sent me a set of SU called asian artistry. it contains 5 stamps
these are all unmounted stamps so I ll have the fun of mounting them.
next she sent me a whole packet full of punched shapes..

It includes punched shapes of all SU punches. some laced ones as u see the blue one. & some other die cut sheets that can be used to make front of card.
she also sent me one embossing die to be used in Big Shot. its Manhattan Flowers die.
sadly i dont have Big Shot or Cuttlebug right now so probably this die will have to sit around in my craft stuff for some time.
& to top all these things she sent me a very beautiful card she has made using her MDS software..

Isnt it pretty??? I lved it!!!!
thank u once again Diane... luv u.... hugs & kisses...
[now I wish if only I had more frieds like Diane... LOLLLLL...]

No comments:

Post a Comment