I painted it with metallic copper fabric color from fevicryl.
Letters on LHS i.e. name of the person was done using iris folding.
Rest all the lettering u see i.e. sentiments n everything was all printed first on paper than cut out carefully n stuck on frame.
Most difficult of all was sentiment in centre. i.e. orange one. it was printed on kinda light wt paper & with old english text so had to be very careful while cutting it & sticking. Thanks to my surgical scalpel I use for cutting that I could manage all those strokes of old english text.
Entire card took me about 2months to complete while working only 6-8 hours on sundays..
This patch of flower itself was a big thing to arrange on card. Made nearly 130 leaves with 3-4 shades of green strips using tear drop, marsique coil, wheaters, husking & comb quilling...
Dear brother on top was added using foam tape just to make it pop out a little..
These are all the flowers i used in making whole patch..
After the entire card was done I added a stand at the back so it can stand on desk or shelf & front was coered with white gelatin to prevent from damage & dust!!