Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CPS sketch #171

Hello everyone,
I promised myself yesteday that i wont make any more cards for next one week since i have exam. But believe me when I stumbled upon this CPS sketch I could not resist myself. This whole card was made in just 15 minutes!! Yepppp.. thats right only 15 minutes..
This card is different for me than other cards mainly because it is very simple.. Not too much layering neither too much embelishments.. & also because this card is 80% handmade stuff..
base card & layer is hand made paper from Hobby Ideas.
I stamped layered paper with butterfly from Hobby Ideas.
& those flowers at bottom are  my recent shopping from Itsy Bitsy.I just picked 6 flowers of 2 colours from prima flowers. glued 2 of them together.Added half pearl for the centre & stuck them using foam tape to pop them out a little..

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty Neha n even more amazing coz u made it in 15mins, wow!! all the best for your exams...........I can totally understand wht u mean by "i wish to be known as crafter rather than a doctor in future.", I am engineer with a masters degree........but more interested in crafting now :P

    ReplyDelete