Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 67



hi every one!!! i know i should be a little bit more regualr regarding posting on my blog. sorry about that since i didnt have enough time to take picture of my cards so i could not post.
& now that i m done taking few pictures as of now there will be a little bit of flood of posts on my blog.. please bear with me... hahaha

so i have been follower of crad patterns since quite some time but never tried making one due to lot of other things going.. but this time i managed to find time & finally made the card.

u maynot believe this but this card is entirely made from those wedding invitation cards.. yes even the base card. i managed to find one that was heavy enough to become base card n plain on both side.. [i was almost drowning in my collection of wedding card scraps when i was lookin for it.. LOLLLLL..]
stamps are my resent shopping from hobby ideas.. shells are punched out & than just gave strokes using steadler fine liner.. & used faux stitchin with white gel pen on green strip & silver gel pen on pink strip.

i hope u guys like my card.

2 comments:

  1. How cool - love this! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete