Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 68


So here I m again with a new card.. Nothing very fancy here..
Materials Used:
base card: dark marun metallic card
1st alyer: off white metalic card:
oval in centre was first cut on red paper n than layered
with net.
For flowers in centre I have used two different sizes of
daisy punches. glued to each other than embossed.
Leaves were just given vein in centre.
Bottom strip was cut with designer scissors & than
layered with scrap from wedding invitations...



Hope u liked it!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Neha, this card is very striking. I love your choice of color and those flowers. Let me know how you made them. Thanks for sharing.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and so unique! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I love that flower collage you made.

    ReplyDelete